Tombstone Teeth tweet

Tombstone Teeth has been tweeting false accusations against us when reality is she keeps sharing nudes photos of youngsters when its against the  rules I'm a stickler for rules I abide by Twitter rules otherwise I would be out of a job I also follow by google rules and despite this GC people keep harassing and threatening me on twitter and they seem desperate to find out my identity
Tombstone Teeth and the LBG Alliance raise funds through these GC and other organised religions and their sole purpose is to target and harass others

They cause people stress anxiety and to suffer and if anything is said or done against them they play victim and could win an Oscar award for their performance

My story about the doctor and Tombstones teeth was a joke with faces like theirs they don't need to go out of their way to make enemies I've seen prettier things on Alien Vs Predator 

Popular posts from this blog

Edward My Daddy

Master Of Puppets